.:*~Saturday, January 19, 2008~*:.
busy today. lol.
morning went deb's house study. supposed to be at 9.30am, but i appeared at around 10. diaos.
afternoon went to eat lunch wif my dad. supposed to be at 1pm, i arrived at 1.20pm. dots.
after tat, went to youth. supposed to 'start' at 4.30pm, i arrived at nearly 5pm. gosh, i'm lagging.
it's like, i've been arriving late at most places. it's a BAD habit. i assume it started last sunday. supposed to be at deb's house by 9am, so can arrive in church on time. i reached there late! wth. i'm so sorry!!
ohhh....today....
I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING SO ANTI-SOCIAL! I DON'T HATE ANYONE!(...i tink) IT IS NO ONE'S FAULT TAT I WAS BEING SO LONER TODAY. SERIOUSLY. please forget tat i was acting that way today. i haf no idea why. nothing made sense today, so yeah. and...THANK YOU RAHRAH for being so patient with my anti-socialness and trying to include me in things.
THANKS those pple who talked to me too! i'm really happy. ^^
tmr...i not going to church. going other church. hiaz...i'll see u nice pple next week.
.a.d.d.i.e. updated at;
`10:33 PM